Thailand Products Review

11:39:00 AM Roxy Cortes 37 Comments

Lately, I've been very interested with Thailand products because of the recent popularity here in the Philippines. And recently, I've been going out a lot without sunscreen, my skin seems to be a wee bit sunkissed. So to replenish and rescue my darkened skin, I decided the join the community of whitening product-holics. The prices are not so bad, so I decided to purchase some of the thailand product craze.
Note: I'm currently testing them, so I'll update this post as soon as my testing phase has been completed. 

Here are the products I bought.


Gluta Pure Soap by Wink White
Gluta Wink White Lotion
And Gluta with Berry by Skinista

And with lots of knock offs around, I made sure I got the authentic products. I got mine from Asian Vanity Shop. 

Gluta Pure Soap by Wink White

Full of vitamins E, B3, and C. 
Easily be absorbed onto the skin. 
Contains mixture of goat's milk, rice milk, and rice bran oil which help to brighten and smoothen skin effectively. 
Natural exfoliation that reveals new and whiter skin.

What I Like:
Minimal Scent (for me it smells like oatmeal)
It whitens my skin. (Although I have used it for a few times only, I can already see the effect) 
Cute Art and Packaging.
Not easily available. (needs to purchased online)

What I Don't Like:
Melts easily. (make sure to keep it dry in a soap dish)
Dries my skin a bit. (but just put lotion after bath)

Wink White soaps have other variants too. I'll probably try them later too. 



Gluta Wink White Lotion

It has SPF 60 to protect skin to harmful sunrays
Whitens skin naturally and nourishes the skin
It has vitamin E to helps skin discoloration and Vitamin C to strengthen smooth skin
 Gluta wink has no mercury

What I Like:
Smells like bubblegum  (yum!)
Feels very smooth after completely applied.
Whitening promise (will confirm if true).
Cute art and packaging.

What I Don't Like:
Very very sticky (feels like applying toothpaste)
A bit pricey (one bottle is only 300 ml)

Gluta with Berry by Skinista
Gluta with Berry (All in one) contains the following:
Glutathione *Reduced form 6500mg
Berry & Grape seed Extract 2000mg
Co Q10 800mg
Collagen tri peptide 500mg
Vit C 500mg
Alpha lipoic acid 200mg
Freeze-dried placenta extract 50mg

Benefits:
- Master Antioxidant
- Gives pinkish, glowing youthful face and body skin
- No side effects
- Used by mostly Korean, Japanese and Korean models
- Aura skin both face and body.
- Smoothens, rejuvenates skin.
- Skin has more elastin, firmed.
- Noticeable to the people around you.
- Tightens pores
- Clears scars, dark spots, and acne.
- FDA Approved

Directions:
Take 1 tablet a day at bedtime with warm water to optimize the uptake.

Feedback:
I'll update this post after completing the bottle.



You Might Also Like

37 comments:

  1. How was the Gluta with Berry by Skinista?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How was skinista gluta pills?? Im planning to buy soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls, pardon the late reply. Unfortunately a bottle of Gluta with Berry didn't whiten or brighten my skin. I am just not sure if consuming more than one bottle will have more visible effect though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O my...I think I have to cancel my order...I ordered one box (new packaging)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did u experience any distress on your body? Did it cause allergic reaction? Hormonal imbalance??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi aliaa, i just want to know why you ask if takibg gluta berry can cause hormonal imbalance?..
      I have tried gluta berry but just one bottle and after taking it i experienced a delay on my monthly period. But that time, i didnt realize that it may be because of the pills i took.
      Is takibg gluta may cause hormonal imbalance? Thanks

      Delete
  6. Hey Aliaa, I did not experience any distress or headaches. No allergic reactions too. I guess the only downside for me is that there is no visible effect after consuming one bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How's the gluta wink white lotion and soap? Did it work? I'm planning to buy really soon because of their whitening promise. I hope you'll reply. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anonymous, the wink white soap works great on me! I think the effect is noticeable in a week. I highly recommend it, specially if you want to get a lighter tone fast. But it made my skin dry, so use a lotion everytime you use the soap.

    As for the lotion, I didn't like it much because of it's consistency. It feels like applying toothpaste on your skin. It didn't give that whitening promise too. For me, I use it because of its sunblocking promise, it has a pretty high SPF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How long have you used it? Do you have a before and after picture of your skin?
    Thanks for the reply :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. I think it's 90 Php or less. But you can check directly with any legit vendors in Facebook.

      Delete
  11. Finally i found your blog.
    I have a plan to buy Whitening Supplement(WS),again.. But it won't happen..
    My first WS is gluta lapunzel by skinest. Its takes about 15 days (1 capsule per night) brighting 1 level tone for my skin,i have to continue finishing the 15 capsules more..^^

    And now i'll buy the soap only ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. I used this soap about 3x .. And I noticed that I'm having allergic reactions, I don't know if its from the egg I've eaten or its really this soap. Does it cause allergic reaction? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh if you are getting skin allergies, I strongly recommend for you to stop using the soap.

      On my experience, there was no allergic reaction. Although it causes a bit of dryness, which is why I use a lotion afterwards.

      Delete
  13. I appreciate your blog and all the information are very great well done.
    Thaiwholesaler

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog have allot of detail about the Product Reviews it's good job.
    Product Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really you blog have very interesting and very valuable information about the Sell your products good work.
    Sell your products

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello guys , i have read this post . I did buy 1 BOTTLE of gluta with berry :) for a month my workmates and friends notice that my skin becomes lighter .. i kniw that it depends to people on how they intake the gluta . it says there that the effect can be seen within the usage of 1-2 bottles .. and now i decided to buy 4 of them as i am very pleased and happy of the result my acne slowly fades also :) and NO side effects at all

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really very interesting and very valuable information about the health and good Buy China Wholesale Products.
    Buy China Wholesale Products

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super blog and very interesting information which I always wanted to search many article but you article is really fantastic.
    review

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi all. Im from South Africa. Have African skin. Not too dark and not too light. I recently bought the grape glutathione soap. Im really hoping it works. I have bad acne and Im becoming a shade darker since my son's birth. Wish me luck.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sometime few educational blogs become very helpful while getting relevant and new information related to your targeted area. As I found this blog and appreciate the information delivered to my database.
    ผลิตภัณฑ์ ออ แก นิ ค

    ReplyDelete
  21. Story of this blog is well written. The writer kept in consideration the grammar very well. Level of English also very well. Lot many new words has been used while writing content of this blog.
    mega we care ราคา

    ReplyDelete
  22. great review About thailand whitening products. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just recently I heard that Pakistani whitening products contain mercury, specifically, the brand Goree. I trust the Thai beauty products, because my pharmacist friend told me they have strict manufacturing codes there. I use Benny Beauty Vampire White: soap, lotion and serum. you won't get a super fast effect, it took maybe 2 weeks, but it did erase the blemishes and my warts also disappeared because of the salicylic acid it contains. Anyway, do keep us updated on any products that might contain harmful chemicals.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Soap your way to a fairer and flawless skin. Check out these amazing soaps that are surely effective. Try it now and see the difference.


    Visit http://www.thefunstuffshop.com/


    ReplyDelete
  25. Need to find a way to whiten you skin fast? We've got the solution! Check these effective whitening lotions.


    Visit http://www.thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Need to find a way to whiten you skin fast? We've got the solution! Check these effective whitening lotions.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Soap your way to a fairer and flawless skin. Check out these amazing soaps that are surely effective. Try it now and see the difference.


    Visit http://thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Soap your way to a fairer and flawless skin. Check out these amazing soaps that are surely effective. Try it now and see the difference.


    Visit http://www.thefunstuffshop.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great blog about thailand products review

    ReplyDelete
  30. Glad to visit your blog. Thanks for great post that you share to us...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Its really wonderful and watchable. I like to share it with all my friends and hope they will definitely like it.

    ReplyDelete