Review: K.I.S.S. Skincare Cream Mask

10:27:00 AM Roxy Cortes 2 Comments


K.I.S.S. Skincare Whitening Collagen Cream Mask is said to be the bestselling Collagen Cream Mask in Thailand. Contains 100% all natural products (no steroids or mercury) and formulated with collagen extract, alpha arbutin, vitamin C+ and natural extracts. This cream mask is suitable for all skin types including oily and sensitive skin and promises to diminishes the appearance of pores, supports natural nourishment, exfoliates and addresses impurities. Asian celebrities are raving about it.





I got the bigger size (30ml) just like the image below:

Image
Personally, I love the minimalist design of the packaging. It looks clean and pretty much straightforward to what it's suppose to be. I love the pump dispenser even more, it's a glass looking plastic that releases the cream on the center as you pressed the entire top. It's very clean, since you don't need to dip your fingers/spatula on the rest of the cream, which means no hand induced bacteria. Instruction says apply generously, so I did -- every time I apply it.

Here's my first impression: The cream mask has a very nice soft texture and is very easy to smother in the face in neck. You would immediately feel a tightening on your face (I'd like to call it the botox effect) not painful, just a slight tingling of your face as if being stretched. Even if evenly applied, the cream feels a little heavy, but tolerable. The only thing that surprised me is the smell, a hint of some mixed herbs that reminded me of chinese cold rubs. A little annoying, and needs getting used to, so sensitive noses beware.
Leave overnight, and wash the next morning. Repeat twice a week.
I really like the fact that you don't need to wait for a few hours before you need to peel it off or wash it, like the other type of facial masks. You can sleep right after application. Zzz.
After a month of use, I would say that K.I.S.S. cream mask deserves it's praises. I was literally fell in love at first K.I.S.S. It leaves a very smooth skin texture in the morning and even better after you washed it. I get better results if washed by warm water. My face usually have the youthful glow in the morning after I used it, so I can assume this cream mask is very good for tired skin that shows early signs of aging. So hooray for the collagen part of it, it works damn well! Sadly, I did not notice any signs of skin lightening. I am not sure if continuous usage will actually whiten the skin. But overall, this product is fabulous!

The 30ml would probably last for good 3 months, and priced at Php 1500. I got mine from Shadz online shop. This one is for keeps, get one!

Would I repurchase?
Although getting this cream mask is a little troublesome to get (at least in the Philippines), I'd still re-purchase. One of the few products I've tried that actually works.

Would I recommend to friends?
Yes. Specially those who are fans of facial masks for their skincare.
Rating: 4 out of 5

Have you also tried K.I.S.S. Skincare?

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I am continually amazed by the amount of information available on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well worded in order to get your stand on this across to all your readers.
    dietsinreview.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.
    เสริมจมูกที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete