Review: Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

9:42:00 AM Roxy Cortes 0 Comments

Image

This moisturizer does the job! I initially bought the 15 ml size to try it out. It has a gel-like texture that's very easy to apply on the face and neck, and does not leave any sticky feeling.

I really love how it smells, very minimal and clean fresh scent that leaves a slightly cool feeling after applied. So those who are really sensitive with products that are highly-scented, this gel-creme will definitely won't mess up with your nose.

But the best part about Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief is how it leaves your skin smooth, soft and supple the next morning (I usually apply it at night). It's a little pricey, but the claim "thirst relief" was really justified. This product is perfect to those who have neglected moisturizing their skins for a while, this is a rescue-kit in a mini glass bottle. After just a few use, your skin will be refreshed.

Will I buy this product again? Yes, I highly recommend this product, and next time I'm getting this, I'll stock up and get the 50 ml instead.

Score: 5 of 5

You Might Also Like

0 comments: