Review: The Tokyo Love Soap

9:39:00 AM Roxy Cortes 0 Comments

The Tokyo Love Soap is one of the most raved beauty soap in the Internet. It has claims of smoothening the face, body and the intimate areas. Ohhh yes, it promises to make the grim areas a little brighter and kind-of little less hairier. Interesting!

The formula says it can make the skin tone even, it got chamomile extract to freshen the skin and protect it from undesirable odors and plant placenta to treat sagging skin, fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging. Pictures of dark-before and ultra-wow-after in even just one wash. Astonishing!


So I decided to join the commotion.
There was also a rumor of fake soaps, so I decided to get one from a legit seller, to reduce the chance of error and maximum the chance of getting the potential effect. The soap price ranges from Php 700 to Php 900 based on type. It's pretty steep! Please note, I only got the regular Tokyo Love Soap mini which is supposed to be the mini version of the original, so this review does not cover the rest of the TLS variations.
 
And the verdict....drumroll please.
The rosey scent is next to nothing, it's almost fragrant-free. You have to rub the soap a little more just to get the discrete bubbles coming. The texture is nice and clean, I really like the fact that the soap is simply round and white. But overall, it feels just like an ordinary soap. Not that smooth and not that silky, and not that very flattering for the price.

And if used in the intimate areas, well...again....it's just soap. After 5-6 days of attempting to feel/achieve it claims, I decided to toss the expensive round little thingy and use a different feminine wash. Slow clap.
I'm not sure if you have to use it more than twice a day successively until the soap completely disappears before the effects will show. But I'll update this post someday once I decided to do that.

Would I repurchase?
Hell, no.
Would I recommend this to a friend?
If I hate that friend and want her to spend so much, yes. *evil grin* This is the most overrated soap in the market.
Rating: 1 out of 5.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: