Review: Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum Review

9:46:00 AM Roxy Cortes 0 Comments

Honestly, I'm no real make-up expert. I'm just some junkie that likes to try out new cosmetics whenever I'm tempted by a product. And with the Korean hype actively invading the countries, all of a sudden Korean make up shops started sprouting in the malls like mushrooms.
One of them that has caught my attention dearly, is  Skinfood's Peach Sake Serum.
peachsakeporeserum10000a
Packaged with a woody looking cap, and a white bottle, you'll really think it's a Sake (Japanese Wine) container.
peachsakeporeserum10000c
Contrary to the name, the Peach Sake Serum doesn't give any alcohol stench. It's all the peachy goodness in a non sticky cream. It feels like watery and easily absorbed by the skin. No sticky feeling at all! And after enjoying the very yummy peachy scent, you'll start feeling the pores tightening and gives your face an easy lift.
I use this product as a make up base, or a light moisturizer during the day. I'm so in love with the peach scent, I usually apply it on the face whenever I want to smell something refreshing.

Available in all branches of Skinfood, I'm definitely recommending this good stuff in a bottle.
Will I buy this product again? Yes yes yes!

Score: 5 of 5

You Might Also Like

0 comments: